This Flutter package provides a Animating Location Pin Widget which can be used while fetching device location.
dependencies: section of your
pubspec.yaml, add the following line:
dependencies: animating_location_pin: <latest version>
Import this class
Adding this widget is simple. Just directly use its instance for default configuration
Container( child: AnimatingLocationPin(), )
AnimatingLocationPin( pinAsset: 'assets/images/pin.png', shadowAsset: 'assets/images/shadow.png', shadowSizeFactor: 0.4, duration: Duration(milliseconds: 500), pinJumpHeight: 44.0, pinSize: 70.0, ),
Assets used are
- Although this animation can be achieved easily with Flare Animation, but this widget involves a good learning to coding such animation manually in flutter
⭐ My Flutter Packages
- pie_chart Flutter Pie Chart with cool animation.
- avatar_glow Flutter Avatar Glow Widget with glowing animation.
- search_widget Flutter Search Widget for selecting an option from list.
⭐ My Flutter Apps
- flutter_profile Showcase My Portfolio: Ayush P Gupta on Playstore.
- flutter_sankalan Flutter App which allows reading/uploading short stories.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -m 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request