Flutter-compatible WebSocket client library for the Angel framework.
- Represents an Angel server that we are querying.
- Represents the result of authentication with an Angel server.
- Queries a service on an Angel server, with the same API.
- A List that automatically updates itself whenever the referenced service fires an event.
- A command sent to the server, usually corresponding to a service method.
- A notification from the server that something has occurred.
- Queries an Angel server via WebSockets.