Dart encryption library for encrypting/decrypting files, plain text and binary data in AES Crypt file format.
It can be used to integrate AES Crypt functionality into your own Dart or Flutter applications. All algorithms are implemented in pure Dart and work in all platforms. The library is fully compatible with any software using the AES Crypt standard file format.
- Wraps encryption and decryption methods and algorithms.
Exceptions / Errors
- Error thrown when a function is passed an unacceptable argument.
- Exception thrown when an integrity of encrypted data is compromised.
- Exception thrown when some error is happened. A type of the error is indicated by type class member. [...]
- Exception thrown when the file system operation fails.