adhoc_plugin library Null safety
- Class representing a generic ad hoc device. It represents a remote device with the Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth Low Energy, or both technology enabled.
- Class allowing to modify the library's behaviour via parameters.
- Class encapsulating the data received from lower layers of the library.
- Class allowing to have a distinct MAC address for BLE and Wi-Fi enabled simultaneously.
- Class providing high-Level APIs to manage ad hoc networks and network communications.
- Enum defining the type of events
Exceptions / Errors
- Class signaling that a Bad Duration exception has been triggered due to invalid duration given.
- Class signaling that an bad server port value exception has occurred.
- Class signaling that a group member is not reachable
- Class signaling that a Device Failure exception has been triggered due to invalid state of the device.
- Class signaling that a Device Not Found exception has been triggered due to not finding the AdHocDevice object of a remote peer.
- Class signaling a secure group does not exits.
- Class signaling that a No Connection exception has been triggered due to invalid connection state with a remote peer.
- Class signaling that verification of a certificae chain exception has occurred.